Bohemian Aunt


I think you all need to meet my Aunty Maureen, she is absolutely amazing, she is my dad's sister and is one of the most talented and fabulous women ever, she is an artist in Granada Spain, take a look at her website /www.maureenbooth.com/ and you will see art that just have to own, you will I promise need to live with some of her beautiful paintings/etchings. She is also very, very bohemian, slightly wild, could be described as eccentric and one of the best cooks in the world, we love her madly!
She is also an actor and starred in a Spanish speaking movie about a local fisherman who fell in love with an English Artist, this could be art mimicking life but if you knew my Uncle Mike you'd know there is no chance, he is a huge Bear of a man all American and loud, Rebecca absolutely adores him.


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Flowers Wedding Valentines All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.