Arnold School Ladies Luncheon Club, "In the Pink"


Arnold School Ladies Luncheon Club has the most amazing committee who organise a series of lunches and day trips, I was supposed to have attended this lunch but unfortunately I was still in hospital so was unable to make it, Jason captured these images so that I'd feel like I was there, it was an event I was really looking forward to, so many apologies girls but it looks like you had a fabulous day.










Exquisite Pale Pink "Sweet Avalanche" Rose Boutonierres were presented to each of the ladies at the Arnold School Ladies Luncheon
The luncheon Club is held at The Grand Hotel, St Annes

I'll be doing a demonstration for all of these lovely ladies next month at Lytham Hall for a special afternoon tea dedicated to the lovely Ladies of the Luncheon Club.


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Flowers Wedding Valentines All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.