Antique Rose & Vintage Style Wedding Bouquet to Coordinate with a Red Wedding Gown


This bridal bouquet was designed to compliment this beautiful red wedding gown from Dreamcatcher Bridal, I've used a combination of antique, vintage shaded blooms including divine David Austin Roses, Amnesia Roses, Callas & Black Dill. These photographs were taken at Lytham Hall



The exquisitely beautiful model is Ella Warhurst from Pure Beauty, Ella did her own make up and her hair was styled by Stewart Harland from S and P Hair.
















































Next week I hope I'll be able to bring you some of the superb photographs taken by Jonny Draper on the same day, which I'm sure will be considerably better than my efforts, I can't wait to see them.


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Flowers Wedding Valentines All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.