We're Off to Holland for the Christmas Plant Auction



My essential travelling kit to Old Amsterdam, Camera (Canon EOS 40D + 17-85mm IS USM Lens), Passport, Smythsons bag & note book I don't go anywhere without either(This is my favourite brand in the world closely followed by Jo Malone, Mont Blanc , Waterstones and Canon) and my cup of Caffè macchiato from Vida's across the road, if I had to give up one of these lovely habits it would very possibly be the passport. (With the exception of Smythsons and Jo Malone all of the other brands are available on The Fylde Coast).

We will be hand selecting all of our lovely Christmas plants and foliages on Monday the first delivery of which will be with us on Park Road by Tuesday lunch time with the rest arriving Friday tea time all ready for our Open Day on Sunday 21st.

Don't panic I'll be back on Tuesday and I will post views of my beloved St. Annes from the ship tomorrow!

P.S. I believe the episode of "Come Dine with Me" featuring Flower Design is going to be aired on Friday night so set The Sky Plus!
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Flowers Wedding Valentines All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.