A Glorious Day for Meeting with Gorgeous people


Following a thoroughly eye opening appointment with the wonderful Paul Vann at Woodings Opticians this morning which resulted in me being extremely reassured about my eyesight (I am not going blind as I first thought I had just been given the wrong lenses by another optician phew!) Thank God for Paul, however I have now lost my excellent excuse for being such a terrible driver, it appears I don't even need glasses for driving, "You probably need to concentrate more" Paul said, excellent advice I thought, what an all round brilliant optician, (and I could watch breakfast telly in the waiting room all in all a great mornings work !)
~
Any way back at FD HQ I had a little meeting with Nigel from Metz, who'd brought all of the beautiful fresh Hops directly from the grower for the lovely Kate Derrick's wedding on Friday. I had a bit of a whinge about the rising price of fresh flowers (Nothing new there then!) Nigel promised me some effort in this area (This would be something new!)
~
Then off to the Trough of Bowland where we had some meetings planned and I'd taken some gorgeous little fresh flower handbags to present to the lovely Joanne & Sheree from the spectacular One & Only wedding gown store in Preston.
~


Sheree
Joanne the proud owner of a delicate floral handbag












Lunch at Bashall Farm and a quick walk through The Inn at Whitewell with a fabulous couple planning a Christmas wedding (more of that soon).
~
Finally a great meeting with the lovely Edward & Pauline from Gibbon Bridge, plans are a foot for some Flower Design Afternoon Teas and Bridal Supper Club evenings at this superb venue, you'll have to watch this space for dates etc.
All in all a very full day, I am exhausted!!!!


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Flowers Wedding Valentines All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.